So take a day trip with us, you’re certain to end up somewhere interesting.
This food festival will feature:
- Traditional and exotic, local and international food, guaranteed to tantalise your taste buds
- Signature dishes from celebrated local and international chefs
- Sidewalk cafés and lounges
- Food Art displays
- Culinary displays
We will purchase your tickets and take you there and back, comfortably and safely.
- See new exhibitions
- Meet with new artists
- Eat great food
- Make new friends
- Have a fantastic day
Tour will feature
- Music Studio visits
- The opportunity to “cut a tune”
- Journey to the root of Reggae music in Trench Town
- Great food
- Reasoning on our current musical output – good or bad?
To read the entire list of events, click on Read More below.
This Green Escape will:
- Go to a coffee farm
- Go to Holywell for moderate hiking
- Provide great food
- Show off great Jamaican art
- De-stress you with wonderful mountain views
Come with us to see the late great Trevor Rhone’s play “Two Can Play”. Through the play we’ll remember Jamaica in the 70s with its clashing values, clashing politics, and violence, all through the eyes of a Jamaican middle class couple. In Jamaican theatre history, this is one to know.
Each year the Maroons of Accompong celebrate their freedom and heritage with a massive festival. We’ve been going for the past 2 years. This will be our 3rd. This is a part of Jamaican culture that you need to experience.
On this day trip we combine a little culture with a little sea.
- Dunn’s River Falls and Beach
- Art Gallery