Other things for you to enjoy on our tour if the appeal of the coffee isn't enough:
- Beautiful bird sightings, including our one of a kind national bird, a special kind of hummingbird that is a petite, delightful surprise.
- Walking through enchanted gardens inhabited by fairies and sprites. Okay, there are not really any woodland creatures but there are plenty of almost magical flowers, birds, and butterflies.
- Your informative and super helpful tour guides, both on the farm and supplied by us.
- Learning the history of coffee cultivation.
- Understanding the economics of coffee cultivation in Jamaica.
- Dining on delicious Jamaican food in a natural setting.
- Fresh air. With all the environmental issues around the planet, this is thankfully still something we enjoy in our mountains.
- Delicious, aromatic coffee. It's worth repeating.
This is a tour that we can easily arrange for you. Why don't you join us on our group Tuesday tours? Our groups are small but if you would prefer a private/custom experience at a time and date more convenient for you, that can also be provided. This excursion is a fantastic way to learn about Jamaica, coffee, and nature, and the Blue Mountains is one of our favourite places to be in Jamaica. Really, for us offering this tour is just a great excuse to get a coffee and nature fix. We're very sure you will enjoy the experience too.